Hopefully – weather permitting – you’ll be able to sample the delights of UK alfresco living so it is worth reviewing your outdoor dining facilities now if you want to be ready to enjoy ‘your very own place’ in the sun:
- Does your garden offer a dedicated dining area which can easily accommodate your outside garden furniture?
- Does the area offer sufficient shade from the midday sun, so diners can sit (safely) and comfortably outside for extended periods of time?
- Is there easy access to power in your outdoor dining zone, so that barbecues and lighting can easily be activated without having to rely on hazardous extension leads?
- Does the garden furniture do the garden justice? Is it in dire need of a style update?
- Is the area lacking in privacy? Too noisy or simply too exposed? It might be time to build in some additional shelter to create a more intimate dining spot